Confident & Committed - your money deserves the best of both.
Bright Rock will offer both separately managed accounts as well as mutual funds. Critical to the needs of large institutions, Bright Rock will have the capacity to customize mandates across the US equity spectrum, with specific focus on the Mid Cap Growth, and Quality Large Cap areas of the market, among others.
Bright Rock Capital Management Overview
- Bright Rock Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockland Trust Company located in Hanover, Massachusetts
- Supported by the $7B Rockland Trust infrastructure and resources, Bright Rock Capital was established to focus exclusively on institutional investment management
- Bright Rock compensation structure is designed to align interests and demonstrates a clear commitment to investment management growth
- Bright Rock/Rockland Trust currently manages in excess of $3B in assets across a variety of strategies, including US equities, fixed income, and alternatives
- Bright Rock's flagship strategy is the Bright Rock Mid Cap Growth strategy which maintains a 10+ year track record
- Bright Rock offers a variety of SMA and MF solutions
- Bright Rock's investment management team averages 25 years of experience.
Click on the links below to find out more about;